Thursday, January 10, 2008

Chitra Santhe

Dec 30 2007 was 'Chitra Santhe' day at Chitra Kala Parishath, Kumara Krupa Road. I've tried to attend the santhe unsuccessfully the last two times now. This time, we missed it as we had to attend a function (homa where kids sang makhan chor) on 30th. I wanted to see whats on show there and then show such work to my kids and see how they react to it. To kind of make up for that loss, I decided to spend time that evening at home and recognise and celebrate all the art work that neha & nidhi have done over the last few months.
We have got them a bundle of paper (DMP printer ones). Every day they pull out a couple of sheets from the bundle, express their imaginations on them and leave it on the floor. I have collected all those sheets for the last few months. 30th evening I checked all of them and asked the kids to explain what they've drawn. I've scanned a few such paintings below and have put some text along with them to explain. Please open the drawing on a separate window to see the text.




































No comments: